GT JPL Team 2017
Product Code 8024
OUR PRICE £369.99
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- Cr-Mo Front Triangle
Pivotal Seat System
New GT LP-5 Tires
- Revamped, Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), DT Gusset, Integrated Seat Clamp, MID BB, Integrated H/T w/ Removable Tabs, Seatstay welded brake mounts
- Revamped, Cr-Mo 2pc Threaded Steerer, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Axle x 31mm Offset
- GT Power Series Cr-Mo 170mm 3pc, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 25T Steel Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket
- Sealed MID
- KMC Z410
- 9T Sealed 1pc Driver
- 1 1/8" Integrated, 45x45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- GT Topload, 32mm Rise, 50mm Length
- Handle Bars
- GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 9"H x 29"W, 3deg Up, 11deg Back
- Rear Brake
- Aluminum U-Brake
- Brake Levers
- Alloy Single Wall (F), Double Wall, (R) 20" 36 Hole
- Front Hub
- GT, Alloy, 36H (F) 3/8" Sealed
- Rear Hub
- GT, Alloy, (R) 9T Sealed 14mm Cassette
- GT LP-5 20" x 2.35" (F/R)
- GT Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post
- Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
- GT Low Profile Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- GT Super Soft 155mm, w/o Flange, w/ GT plug
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.