WHYTE Gisburn 2017
Product Code 8593
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- 52 - In Stock,
54 - In Stock,
56 - In Stock,
58 - In Stock
- A truly ground-breaking Gravel/Adventure bike with MTB-inspired geometry, tubeless ready wheels and tyres, hydraulic disc brakes and SRAM's innovative Force 1 groupset and a dropper post so you can make the most out of the geometry on the descents.
Whyte geometry makes this bike exceptionally competent and controllable off-road. "1 by 11" technology offers simplicity and efficiency that cannot be rivalled. Full hydraulic disc brakes add stopping power and control.
Whyte's straight bladed carbon fork with its tapered steerer tube and 15mm through axle gives this bike great front end stiffness and steering precision. Combined with an ultra-wide 480mm wide bar which allows the rider to truly exploit the radical geometry.
- 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted, Chainstay Flat Mount 160 Disc mount, DOX cable routing with Inter-Grip integrated seat clamp system
- Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Internal Hose Routing, tapered alloy steerer, Flat Mount dropouts and 15mm Through Axle
- Rear Mech
- SRAM Force 1, Mid Cage, 11 Speed
- SRAM Force 1, 11 Speed Carbon Hydraulic Levers
- SRAM Force 1, XSYNC 38T chainring, 175mm Crank Length, Carbon
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM PCX1110
- SRAM PG-1175, 11-42, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 42 Integrated Road, 1 1/8" upper Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 1.5 lower Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Whyte -6 Deg, 80mm 54, 90mm 56
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Gravel, 480mm Wide
- Front Brake
- SRAM Force 1, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Force 1, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers
- SRAM Force 1, Carbon
- WTB Asym i23, 23mm TCS Rims
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 15mm X 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, XD Driver, 12mm X 142mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- DT Champion 2.0mm with Brass Nipples
- WTB Riddler, Fast Light Rolling TCS, DNA Compound, Folding, 700 x 37c
- Whyte Custom, Light Weight Triple Density Base, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post
- KS Speed Up, 100mm dropper post with nose lever control
- Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tapes
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.