WHYTE T-130 RS 2017
Product Code 8599
OUR PRICE £2950.00
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- S - In Stock,
M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- Single Chainring Specific Design
The T-130 RS features our SCR single ring specific frame with mega-stiff symmetrical chainstays. A full width main pivot increases torsional stiffness, extends bearing life and maximises suspension performance.
Trail Bike Of The Year - Improved
The T-130 RS beat all comers in the prestigious "2016 Trail Bike of the Year" award in the What Mountain Bike, and for 2017 this bike sees improvements in both the wheels and suspension, keeping it in front of the crowd.
Better Grip - More Speed
Whyte hubs are laced to WTB STs i29 29mm wide rims with WTB high air volume tyres to allow you to exploit even more speed and fun out of the T-130's geometry. Suspension is handled by Fox, using Boost lowers and their all-new GRIP damper which brings World Cup winning suspension performance to the T-130 RS.
- 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium SCR Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip integrated seat clamp system, alloy symmetrical SCS rear Triangle, 148mm Boost dropouts, Shimano Direct Mount hanger
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, Black coating, Rebound Adjustment and 3pos Adjust Evol
- Fox Float Performance 34, 27.5", 130mm Travel with GRIP 3-Pos Damper, Tapered steerer, Black Coating and 110mm x 15mm Boost E-Thru Axle
- Rear Mech
- Shimano XT M8000, 11 Speed, Shadow Plus, Direct Mount
- Front Mech
- Shimano XT M8000, I-spec II, 11 Speed
- RaceFace Turbine Clinch, direct mount 32T chainring, 11 Speed, 30mm alloy Boost axle
- Bottom Bracket
- RaceFace BSA
- Shimano XT HG600, 11 Speed
- Shimano XT M8000 11-46, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1.5" Cartridge Sealed Lower Bearing and 1 1/8" Upper Bearing
- Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S, 50mm M/L/XL
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Custom Alloy, 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide
- Front Brake
- Shimano XT M8000, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brake
- Shimano XT M8000, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers
- Shimano XT M8000, I-spec II
- WTB STs i29, 29mm wide, Sleeved Joint, TCS Rims
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub Hub 15mm X 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Hope Pro 4 with StSt Bearings, 11 Speed Shimano Freehub, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- DT Champion 2.0mm
- WTB Vigilante, Light High Grip TCS 27.5" X 2.3", 60TPI Folding Front, Trail Boss, TCS Light Fast Rolling 27.5" X 2.4", 60TPI Folding Rear
- Whyte Custom dual density, triple panel design
- Seat Post
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 125/150mm, 30.9mm
- Whyte Lock-on
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.